Runs on an iPhone, iPod or mini iPad
Syncs with MedTablet – Microsoft Azure Cloud Based
The new MedTablet ADL app allows easy charting of a Resident’s Activities of Daily Living and the level of staff provided support, allowing reporting under MDS Section G0110B, G0120B, H0600, P0200 reporting. ADL’s may be scheduled for a Resident using MedTablet and when performed using ADL app the charted outcome displays on the MAR and printable report of performed activities.
Features of MedTablet ADL App include:
Allow users to hide activities they do not perform and displaying activities, they do perform, in a desired order.
Wing & Resident Activity Log
Allow users to see all of the activities that have been performed, grouped by Wing or Resident, select activity to see charting details.
Activities of Daily Living available for each resident:
- Bathing - The type of bath a resident takes.
- Bed Mobility - How a resident moves in different positions in bed.
- Meals - The percentage of food / drink consumed during meals or at snack time.
- Dressing - How a resident puts on and removes personal items.
- Locomotion Off Unit - How a resident moves and returns from off-unit locations.
- Locomotion On Unit - How a resident moves between room and adjacent corridor on their floor.
- Personal Hygiene - How a resident maintains their personal hygiene.
- Safety Restraints or Alarm Use - Use of any physical or mechanical device, material or equipment used to restrict or monitor resident movement.
- Supplements - The percentage of food / drink supplements resident consumes during meals or at snack time.
- Transfer - How a resident moves between surfaces such as bed, chair, standing positions and devices used.
- Toileting - When a resident voids or has bowel movements and if constipation is present.
- Vitals Tracking - Chart resident’s values for Blood Pressure, Pulse, Respiration, SpO2, Temperature, Weight,and Blood Glucose.
- Walk On Corridor - How a resident walks when in the corridor of their unit and devices used.
- Walk In Room - How a resident walks between locations in their room