GPS - Billing & Reporting
Integrated Accounts Receivable Based on Sound Accounting Practices
Using GPS makes common business sense by helping you reach your goals of filling prescriptions quickly, accurately and in a timely manner.
is receiving timely and accurate payments.
Equipped with the most complete and accurate accounts receivable system in the pharmacy industry, the GPS Pharmacy System helps you track payments to make sure they actually arrive. It does this by applying sound accounting practices to your pharmacy business.
Major features of GPS' Accounts Receivable module include:
- Full integration with your GPS Pharmacy System
- One software system to maintain
- Eliminates posting of third party payments to external accounting sub-systems
- Prospective and retrospective filling and billing
- One time edits update both prescription processing and accounts receivable
- User-defined pay types useful for Med D, Medicare and Medicaid.
- Up to nine sequential pay types per patient per month
- Multiple managed-care receivables
- Unlimited number of insurance plans per patient
- Permits multiple payors, each with its separate formulary
- PDP formularies
- Easy to use queries generating easy to read reports
- Internet claims processing with response times in seconds
- Competitively priced switching charges
Overall, the accounts receivable capabilities in GPS make sure you receive all dollars due you by tracking receivables from promise of payment to receipt of payment.